Monday, September 1, 2008

Vacation 2008


Well , we returned home Friday night after a wonderful 2 week vacation at Monterey Beach, NJ...thank you Nana & Poppy for renting out Aunt Sandy's beach house for your kids & grandkids to enjoy!! It was so much fun and restful at the same time, (I took naps almost every day...YES!!) Some highlites for me include rides on the boardwalk, spending time with my sister, John & the girls, Bill's birthday, (My guy is a year older...and still the best looking on the beach), crabbing at the bay, and special memories with the kids. I loved watching Madison duck & ride the waves & have a blast. I loved holding Adrienne's hands as she jumped over each wave. And, I loved riding a rollercoaster with Matthew and having him say, "I'm gonna scream like a girl, mom", and then laughing as he screamed like a girl, and rode on it another 30 times. It was a much needed blessing....but now back to the real world...enjoy the pics!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures honey. They were also some of my favorite memories. Thanks for doing this. I agree totally we were very blessed by nana and poppy with the beach house. God has truly blessed us with them. My favorite was body surfing with Madison, spending my morning with Adrienne getting the necklace, and my morning walk with Matthew to get my coffee. Most importantly was my birthday with my wife. OH YEAH! Thanks honey.