Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Adrienne!

Adrienne turned 5 on Saturday and we spent the day at Dutch Wonderland...we had a blast! On Friday night we went to Oasis Family Fun Center with Rhyan and Jessie, 2 of Adrienne's friends.
Here are some pics from the weekend. We even celebrated Bill's brother John's 40th birthday on Sunday...Happy Birthday John!


We spent alot of the weekend remembering the day Adrienne came into the world. My water broke while I was resting on the couch and when I told Bill he ran up & down the stairs 3 times!!! Too funny. Adrienne has been a blessing to our family ever since. She is kind and compassionate towards others. A true girlie-girl and a little mommy to Matthew. She loves helping others and is quiet but strong & fearless...a very good gymnast at 5 and has better form than I ever did doing the sport. We love you Adrienne...AKA Sweet Cheeks. XOXOXOXOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, sweet cheeks, I too have been blessed to see how you are growing. Mommy talked about the many qualities that you have, and I would have to agree with them also. I have very fond memories but my favorite memory happens everytime I come home and you greet me. You are always there to yell, "Daddy" and give me a huge hug and a big kiss. It is that memory that I love the most. You are my love. I thank God for you everyday.