Thursday, September 18, 2008

September Birthday Shout Out




Ok so there are too many September birthdays for me to blog about & keep up with so I'll do it all in one today. Adrienne's was the 13th...she turned 5! Uncle John turned 40 yesterday the 17th. My brother Jonathan turns 31 tomorrow...Happy Birthday little brother...by the way, Madison is learning about US History in Compass & today they learned about the men & women who fought & are fighting to protect the country. She showed the class a picture of her Uncle Jonathan and they all prayed for him and all the US soldiers. Matthew's birthday is Monday the 22nd...my baby's turning 3! And my dad's birthday is the next day the 23rd...Happy Birthday Dad! Look for some pics next week of our family party on Saturday for A & Matthew. Have a good weekend!!

No comments: