Thursday, September 25, 2008

11 Years!

Happy Anniversary to my honey. It is officially on Saturday. I remember the day so clearly...a beautiful sunny day. Pastor Weed prayed for me as I got out of the limo before entering the church. Walking down the short, green carpeted isle, holding on to my dad's arm, and seeing Bill waiting for me with his lip quivering & tears rolling down his face...I could not stop smiling. In my heart I knew I was doing something big, something God had orchestrated from the beginning...this was a day the Lord had made. Bill whispered to me and said I looked like an angel...and that day I felt like one. Pastor talked about 3 strands. "3 strands are not easily broken" he said...Bill, me & the Lord. We lit candles, prayed, sang songs & kissed. Honey...I love you even more today than I did that day. I am so thankful to God for his blessings...for I am very aware that our lives would not be this way if He didn't redeem them and save the both of us. Happy Anniversary...I love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, once again you have made me cry at work. Thanks so much for the blog. I too remember that day so well. You floated down the isle to me as if God himself was carrying you. You are such a special woman. I knew it right from the moment that I met you and told you, "you're my dream girl". God has given me 11 years of marriage with the woman that has helped me, encouraged me, corrected me, and most importantly loved me. Thank you. Happy Anniversary!

Christina said...

Thanks Honey!