Thursday, July 31, 2008

On The Mend


Here's a shot of Bill's "new" knee from a week ago. His quad and calf muscles are a bit smaller from being immobilized after the injury. The knee looks great...no swelling & the incisions are all healed...it looks a little like a road map now after three surgeries. Bill has been working real hard to rehab it and has made huge strides in his strength already. He can ride the bike now and is even doing single-leg squats against a wall. I am really proud of him and continue to marvel at his strength and focus in getting well. Keep up the good work honey.......I love you!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too honey, but you should have put a better picture of my knee on your blog site. It looks much better than that. It looks like some 80 year old knee. ha ha ha. Thanks for the encouragement. It's so good to see how God is healing me at a good rate.

Anonymous said...

Bill, I agree w/your assessment of your knee... Ha!!!
need to have the medical backround of christina to really appreciate the photo!
-dez

Christina said...

Dez you crack me up...I'll have to take an updated photo...it looks much better now...instead of an 80 year old knee now it's more like 65...hehe.