Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fun With My Son

The girls have Vacation Bible School from 9-12 all week so I thought this would be a great opportunity to spend some one-on-one time with Matthew. Yesterday it was raining so we did some "school". Matthew glued shapes on paper & then named them and counted them. We then talked about animals that live in the ocean & he circled all the animals. We also did puzzles (one of his favorite things to do). I love to hear his little voice say "I did it Mom!!"
Today it is beautiful so we went to Linvilla Orchards. We saw deer, fed the chickens, ducks & geese, and played in the play area. Then we bought some of Linvilla's famous Apple Cider doughnuts, sat on a bench and ate them all up. What a special day with my son. Not only has the Lord blessed us with 3 healthy children, but He gives us Joy to delight in them as we raise them...what a privilege!!!

PS...This ones for Poppy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was so blessed to see this blog. I am so happy you had a great day with Matthew. He will come to realize how blessed he is to have a mommy like you. I love you.