Monday, July 14, 2008

New Roof, Siding & Windows


Happy Monday everyone! Here's the latest picture of our home. Things are a little slower now with the plumbing, electrical & outside trim going on. We now have a hallway into our new bedroom (which used to be the girls' closet). I picked out my tile & fixtures & the tub is here also. Bill & I both had the chance to sit in it. It is 6ft long & 22 inches deep. It's not a whirlpool tub...just a calm, peaceful soaking tub...YES!! We have a new hot water heater (big enough to fill the tub) & will soon have a new heating/air conditioning unit. My house is a mess and there is always some sort of banging going on. I am not really bothered by it because I am excited to see the finished product. It's like we are getting a new houuse without having to move!

Weekend Update:

Madison had her last meet Saturday & swam the 25m butterfly. This is the hardest stroke to do but she did great! She loves this stroke because she can swim like a mermaid doing the dolphin kick. We spent Sunday at the pool after church. Matthew started going underwater & really had fun. Adrienne did the monkey bars all day. She actually got a rip from swinging so much. She's a monkey & I can tell will love gymnastics...she reminds me of myself...cartwheeling everywhere & swinging on anything she can hang on to. Bill's surgery is Wednesday. Please pray for him & for the surgeon. Thanks & have a great week!

No comments: