Monday, May 19, 2008

Update

Happy Monday everyone!

I just wanted to give some updates on our addition & other stuff. We met with the mortgage guy this morning & he is currently working with an appraiser to see what our home is worth now & estimate what it would be worth after the addition is complete. We are patiently waiting confirmation on a construction loan & hoping it will all begin soon. I've been online looking at various bathroom stuff to figure out what I like & what falls in our budget as far as tile & fixtures.

The kids are all enjoying the new swings we got this weekend for the tree & swingset and they are all currently healthy.

Bill & Madison saw "Prince Caspian" on Saturday with the Rodgers' and had a good time. We also had dinner at my latest favorite place. (Don't Laugh) Pizza Hut Bistro. I love that place! The spinach artichoke dip is awesome & the baked pastas are really good! I recomend Chicken Florentine with bowties, chicken & spinach...yum!

We are looking forward to June when Madison begins Swim Team practice and we celebrate her 7th birthday (can you believe she's 7!!). We also will be traveling to Lancaster a couple times to celebrate my neice's Sarah & Amanda's birthdays! Speaking of Sarah...she'll be turning 1 & here's a cute picture of her.

No comments: