Monday, April 20, 2009

Matthew's New Ride

The weekend was absolutely beautiful. We did alot of work outside on the yard...pulled bulbs & re-planted them, laid topsoil, cleaned out the shed, and ripped up the dead grass in our backyard to seed. Bill brought home this Cadillac Escalade fully loaded (pretend leather seats & real working radio) for Matthew. Hip-Hop used it for a promotion and it was just sitting at the center so Bill thought he would put it to good use. Matthew LOVED it but was a little timid when learning to drive it. At one point he whispered to Bill, "I'm a little scared dad". He still needs to learn to steer a little better (like his daddy...haha!) and goes from side to side. The kids enjoyed being outside all weekend. Here's some pics...have a good week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My gosh..my GrandSon has a Cadillac Escalade and I only have a Hyundai Azera.Where did I go wrong. Maybe he will sell it to me in 10 years when i can afford it.Have fun my little Matthew. See you soon.
Love PaPa