Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Growing Too Fast


The kids are growing up right before our eyes...way too fast! I'm holding on to every little tidbit of baby in my son. We played Hide and Seek the other day & this was Matthew's hiding place. He's still young enough to think he's hiding just because he can't see me. I love how little ones do that. So I took a picture of him. I want to treasure every minute I have with my kids because I know they will be all grown up in the blink of an eye. I am enjoying the freedom we have with no one in diapers & now Matthew is dressing himself & insists on doing everything without help. Life is easier & we are really enjoying all 3 of them. Part of me wants another baby though. I love my kids & think they are so cute..."We could make another one just as cute as they are!" I often say to Bill. I miss holding them close, so helpless, so sweet, their baby smell & sounds. I also see Bill gazing at the newborn babies in church; however he would be more content to be done having kids. But then I think, If I have another, how could I homeschool the kids & do it well? And it would also take precious time away from the other kids. And then there's my body to consider. I'm not 29 anymore. My pregnancies have always been pretty easy but after having Madison & Matthew I was real sick & even had to return to the hospital after delivering Matthew. So I pray and wait. I believe the Lord will give me peace about this decision and I trust He will lead Bill & I down the path towards His will for our family.

No comments: