Monday, April 27, 2009

Artwork

This morning I thought I would share the kids artwork with you. This month at Compass, Madison learned all about art, various art media, and artists in history. She really loved it. Here are her pictures: The apple and a self portrait after looking into a mirror.

These are Adrienne's paintings:

And Matthew's sun that he made at Compass. Then the whole class sang, "Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun, please shine down on me!" (too cute).

And here are Adrienne & Matthew's bunny & frog crafts that Gege & Papa sent them for Easter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! They really are my little DaVincci's. Thanks honey for putting the smile on my face.

Anonymous said...

I loved the kids art work and the Easter Projects. I worked on Monday with Jenna to do her's. She was sick. She wanted to make sure her's looked as good as A's. They were sooooooooo cute!