Monday, September 21, 2009

My Baby is Turning 4



Ok this is not good. Matthew's turning 4, and posting these cute baby pictures of him makes me want another one!! Somebody remind me of late night feedings & potty training woes...QUICK!!! Happy birthday to my son. What joy and laughter you bring to our happy family! You are observant, smart and a big talker once you get going. You love all insects, bugs and slimy things and give the best big boy hugs & kisses. You always tell me I'm beautiful on Sunday mornings and that simply melts my heart. We love you so much buddy. Have a great birthday at Oasis with your best bud Joshy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is super sweet! I'll be sure to call you in a stupor in March when I am up all night! Be careful what you wish for!
---Carolyn

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Mister buddy Matthew, I love you very much. You're getting so big.

Daddy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Matthew! Hope you have a great day and we will see you this weekend with your presents! Love & miss you. GEGE & PAPA

Christina said...

Thanks guys...I'll send your messages on to Matthew. Yes, please remind me Carolyn. Hope you are feeling well with baby#2!