Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hilton Head, SC

So on our way home, we stopped at Hilton Head Island and stayed at Sea Pines Resort for a week. Now this was my type of vacation. Not that I didn't love Disney...but by nature, I am a relaxer, and at this place, that's what you do. The ocean water was so warm, the kids were in it all day. We rented bikes there and rode all around, even on the beach. This was so nice. We loved it there and wish it wasn't so far away. Highlites from Hilton Head include being in the ocean, Matthew catching a frog, Poppy catching a shark, and running away from a 6 foot alligator who was angry at us because Bill threw a rock in the water...YIIKKES!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey when you talk about the rock and getting chased by the alligator, my goal was to create memories for my family on vacation. ha ha ha.

Thanks for the posts from vacation, it was a great time and these pictures continue to bring back fond memories.