Friday, June 20, 2008

Here We Go Again

Well, it was an exciting Thursday at the Roth home. The builders began excavation, 2 ladies came to paint my kitchen cabinets because they were turning yellow (warranties are wonderful things), and in the middle of all the chaos that comes with that and having 3 kids, Bill calls to tell me "I just blew out my knee".


He was performing at a Sixers camp and while jumping off the tramp, felt his knee go out. This is the same knee that he had injured in his gymnastics days. He had his patellar tendon repaired & and ACL repair as well. It looks like something is torn but until we get the MRI & see the doc on Monday, it's hard to say which one(s). We are pretty sure this will require some extensive surgery. We'll keep you updated.

I know I promised pictures of Madison's parties...& I will get to them, but I wanted to show a picture of my poor honey & Adrienne, and here's a shot of our driveway...soon-to-be garage.

No comments: