Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

A BIG Hug to all the dad's I know. My dad (see last post), my father-in-law John, John R. and John G., Angelo & all our friends...have a great father's day!

And to a father closest to my heart...my honey, Bill. You have grown in so many ways in your role as daddy to Madison, Adrienne & Matthew. You are patient & sweet to them. You are determined to take every opportunity with them & make it a special memory. You are aware of their individual needs and seek to love them where they are...I love that about you...you have a desire to grow & learn & love them even more each day. You are an example to me & have helped me in many ways when I am discouraged & weary. You are quick to speak words of grace & hope to me and the kids and are always pointing out the fruit you see growing in our kids' hearts.




I love you honey...watching you love our children the way you do makes my love for you abound even more!!! Happy Father's Day!!!



No comments: