Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Finished Finally!

It's been almost 3 years since we put the addition on to our home and it's nice to say that the decorating in our master bedroom is finally finished! Since we had the room built, I imagined this traditional cottage style room in blue. We were used to being in such small rooms before, where we only had room for a bed, a dresser & an armoire. This room is now so much bigger that it was really fun to be able to add a desk, a bookshelf, 2 sitting chairs and now.....MY MIRROR!!!!!

I always wanted a pretty cheval mirror and saw it everywhere in brown...but I wanted it in white or antique color. Last week my mother-in-law and father-in-law came to visit and walked through the front door with this big box. They found a white cheval mirror at the Christmas Tree Store & picked it up for me....YAY! Poppy put it together & I carried it up to our room & voila! Isn't it pretty?
Thanks Nana & Poppy! I love my new mirror!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You finally got your mirror. Now I can stop thinking of you everytime I see one! Enjoy :)
-Carolyn