Friday, April 9, 2010

Wearing Bikinis and Drinking Beer

 Did I get your attention with the title of this post?
 The girl in the photo...you guessed it...me.
Wasn't I cute?
Definitely in need of a little discretion with the alcohol...and ALOT more modesty with the swimwear :)
Don't worry, there was no beer left in the bottle...but what in the world is with that bathing suit top?
Why even put it on me? Though very cute, it doesn't look very comfortable and doesn't really serve any purpose. I am sure my mom loved putting me in it.
My dad had a total knee replacement this morning, so I wanted to do a post that would make him smile and let him know we are praying for a speedy recovery. Get well soon dad! We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dad, I'm glad everything went well with the surgery. We will pray for a safe and painless recovery. We love you.