Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter 2010

My family came & stayed with us...my mom & dad, Deanne & John & Jordyn & Jenna. The weather was beautiful! The kids played and we ate & talked and rested & ate & talked some more. It was so nice to be with them. Church was great as usual, and we even watched the movie Blind Side on Saturday night. Enjoy the pics...hope your Easter was a good one!
Madison was perfectly happy & content to be with her cousin Jordyn. When it was time for them to leave she said, "Mom, I love Jordyn so much. I am really going to miss her!"
Easter morning
Easter egg hunt in our backyard...thanks to Deanne for organizing & John for hiding the eggs...in sometimes difficult to get at places...
And then we even got to meet this guy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chrissy,
I loved the pictures. I hope our turn out as good as your. It really was a wonderful time. Wish we could do it more often. Love you...MOM