Friday, June 19, 2009

In the Beginning

Yesterday we took the kids to Lancaster to see the musical/play "In the Beginning" at the Sight & Sound Theater. It was awesome! Bill and I both cried and the kids sat amazed at all that was going on. Planets appearing in the sky, animals running in the aisle and on stage & even dinosaurs and a giant serpent. At one point Madison tried to call out to convince Eve not to eat the fruit. My favorite part was when God brought Eve to Adam & the look on his face when he saw this beautiful woman...his wife. They were created for each other. What a great reminder. I was so blessed to be able to watch the kids see the bible come to life and be in awe of all that God has made! Have a great weekend...and Happy Father's day to my honey, my dad and my father-in-law. You guys are the best!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thasks honey for the shout out! I love you. I do remember that scene also. I also remember how you looked like an angel when you came walking down the isle to me. Thank you for that vision I will always hold onto for the rest of my life. God has truly been good to me.

Christina said...

Me too!