Monday, June 29, 2009

Getting Ready for the 4th


This weekend we traveled to Lancaster for my neice Amanda's 6th birthday and my mother-in-law's retirement party. I have no photos to show for it...sorry. Congrats again to Bill's mom who is finally finished teaching in Yonkers. The kids played, ate alot of junk, and played some more. Last night was rough as both Adrienne & Matthew were up all night throwing up. I'm hoping it was because of all the junk they ate & not some lingering stomach virus...especially since we are leaving on Wednesday for Grand Island to visit my family. Matthew made it to the potty, but A was not as fortunate. I'm thankful for stain-resistant carpet this morning...and for my husband who helped me clean it up (gagging all the while...yuck!) He's a trooper. The kids are now watching TV...all day I'm sure since moving around irritates their stomach even more. I'll be cleaning, doing wash & packing...looking forward to spending time with family for the 4th!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey..make sure the kids are feeling better because we are having some good Italian food and steaks and wings. Love PaPa

Christina said...

They are feeling much better this morning Papa...see you tomorrow night!