Friday, July 24, 2009

Championships

Here is Madison's swim picture and team picture...sorry they are blurry but they are pictures of pictures. Madison qualified for Division Championships in Breaststroke and Butterfly and will be swimming tomorrow morning. We are real excited for her.

**Madison is in the front row, all the way on the right.

UPDATE on Bill's Achilles: Bill saw the doctor yesterday & had the cast removed. He is in a walking boot and is walking around the house now, but still uses his crutches out of the house. The stitches will stay in for a couple weeks but overall the ankle looks great. Doc said he is already ahead of schedule & he expects a quick recovery. I would say this is true since when I was working, people who had achilles surgery were typically not walking and in a cast for 6 weeks! In the mean time I am Bill's chauffeur for the next 3 weeks, driving him to work & picking him up. Bill's doing great...but to be honest, I am exhausted!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, let me just say that I am soooo excited for Madison! I can't wait to lose my voice tomorrow cheering for her. Go out there and swim your little heart out girl!

Secondly, God has been so good to me, not just for how quickly he is healing me, but more importantly how blessed I am to have a wife as wonderful as you, honey. You not only have to care for 3 kids, you are caring for the biggest child of them all, ME! Thank you so much for serving endlessly and helping me to stay focussed on what truly is important. I love you.

On another note, I want to give a shout out to my community group for helping by providing meals for us. Boy I, we are truly blessed.

Christina said...

Thanks for your comment honey...we are blessed.