Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Adrienne's Big News


What a big girl my little "A" is! She let her daddy "gently" pull out her troublesome tooth last night as she cried and laughed simultaneously. The tooth fairy visited and brought with her a special fairy diary and peanut butter M&M's! I hope she doesn't fly too far away from our home because I assisted Madison pull a tooth as well this morning. I also hope she doesn't go broke with all the teeth being lost in our home lately. I'm thinking she must have a pretty good 401K.
**Do you like my Hydrangeas? They looked so beautiful that I had to make them a permanent photo on the blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are georgous and so is our A. Love you....GEGE

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers and a one-tooth less beautiful Adrienne. Love PaPa