Monday, May 18, 2009

My Pantry

After posting the last post, nothing really seems appropriate to follow it. If you haven't watched the video of Rachel yet...you must do it! So this morning as I begin my same routine, school, wash & more school, I wanted to show you a picture of my new pantry. OOOH fun and exciting! Aren't you glad you checked the blog today! (haha) Well I'm sorry but this really excites me. I have very limited storage space in my kitchen so when I go food shopping I have to buy everything, every time. But now I have a place to store cans, side dishes, mac n cheese, pb & j, plates, napkins....YIPEE! This not only saves us money cause we can buy in bulk, but it saves me alot of time in the supermarket....(and every minute is crucial when carting around 3 crazy kids at the Giant!) Thanks to my man for cutting down the bench to make room for it....yur da best!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not the best, you are! Thanks for a great weekend with the office. Today at work they thanked me again for the nice time they had. Have a great time today.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Chrissy it looks great. Bill did a nice job!